- Product 807900
Urei 1620LE Rotary DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
The original Urei 1620LE rotary fader DJ mixer shaped the sounds of almost all the pioneering clubs of the '70s and early '80s, influencing the style...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The original Urei 1620LE rotary fader DJ mixer shaped the sounds of almost all the pioneering clubs of the '70s and early '80s, influencing the style of every DJ that followed while helping to define dance music culture as we know it today. The rackmountable 1620 DJ mixer remains highly prized by modern DJs in search of a unique sound, but with only a limited quantity in circulation, original examples of the Urei 1620LE mixer have become increasingly hard to find. Working precisely to the original circuit designs, mixing technology specialists, Soundcraft have faithfully re-created the 1620 as a modern classic for the 21st Century. The limited-edition Urei mixer enables a new generation of DJs to enjoy its unique sound, feel, and facilities.
With 6 channels and flexible routing, the Urei 1620LE has more than enough connectivity to handle sophisticated system configurations or installations. And when the dance floor is packed, you'll love the instant, spontaneous, and intuitive feel of the 1620LE's controls.
One look at the feature set will tell you that the 1620LE DJ mixer is all about the music. Classic rotary level and balance controls, great source flexibility, separate house and booth outputs, a beautifully elegant headphone section, and true balanced connections put performance where it really counts.
The Urei 1620LE audiomixer features 6 stereo channels with individual L/R balance control and authentic and responsive rotary faders on all channels. Channels 1 and 2 feature RCA phono inputs for direct turntable connection. Auxes 1, 2, and 3 feature stereo RCA inputs for connection of line level sources such as CD, MP3, tape, etc. Optional preamp cards allow auxes 1-4 to carry mic, line, or phono level inputs. Aux 4 carries a dedicated mic preamp, allowing instant connection of an external microphone. 5 extra aux inputs (A-E) feature stereo RCA inputs for connection of external line level sources. Each can be routed to any of the aux inputs 1-4 (channels 3-6), allowing an extra level of input flexibility.
The Urei 1620LE also features stereo master booth and house outputs, each with a dedicated level control and supplied on both isolated balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors. For lighting controllers, a mono summed house output is also provided on unbalanced jack, and is independent of the master house level control. Master bass and treble controls give +/-10dB of sweetening on all main outputs.
The Urei mixer's sophisticated headphone section can be fed from any of the 6 channels, or the main program output. The front-panel illuminated headphone output with dedicated level control is supplied on a 1/4" stereo jack.
2 stereo tape outs are supplied on unbalanced RCA connectors for recording purposes. A stereo send-and-return FX loop is provided on unbalanced RCA connectors, allowing an external FX device to be patched into the main house and booth signal paths.
The high-quality internal power supply is an integral part of the Urei 1620LE's sound. An IEC power inlet is provided, along with a mains voltage selector switch--meaning that wherever you travel, your 1620LE mixer can go with you.
Soundcraft has ensured that today's 1620LE DJ mixer continues Urei's hard-earned tradition for reliability. Ruggedly engineered and manufactured to exacting tolerances, this mixer will keep you working, night after night, in the most demanding of environments.
When was the last time you worked with a DJ mixer that truly inspired you? A mixer that actually made dance music sound the way you always knew it could? The Urei 1620 mixer was born in a golden age when great sound really mattered, and where an uncluttered, intuitive control surface freed up the DJ to really connect with both the music and the dance floor. The limited-edition Urei mixer holds true to all those Urei traditions, using the same circuit designs and components as the original to deliver the fat, smooth, and detailed sound that's unique to this DJ mixer.
A reissue of the legendary club rotary mixer.
- 6 stereo channels with legendary Urei sound quality
- Individual L/R balance control on every channel
- Authentic and responsive rotary faders on all channels
- Channels 1 and 2 feature RCA phono inputs, allowing the easy integration of twin decks
- Auxes 1, 2, and 3 feature line level preamps, for direct connection of external sources
- Optional preamp cards allow auxes 1-4 to carry mic, line, or phono level inputs
- Aux 4 features a balanced XLR input for connection of mic level source
- 5 extra aux inputs (A-E) can each be routed to auxes 1 to 4, giving unrivaled user flexibility
- Master booth and house outputs, each with a dedicated level control
- Master mono house output
- Master bass and treble controls give +/-10dB of sweetening on all main outputs
- Sophisticated headphone section can be fed from any of the 6 channels, or the main program output
- Front panel illuminated headphone socket with dedicated level control
- Dual stereo recording outputs
- Master send-and-return FX loop
- Internal engineer set-up controls
- Durable construction for total reliability
1620LE Rotary DJ Mixer
- Frequency Response
- Headphone output: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB)
- All other outputs: 20Hz-20kHz (+0/-1dB)
- Total Harmonic Distortion
- Balanced house output: <0.1%, 30Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10kOhms
- Unbalanced house output: <0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10kOhms
- Booth output: <0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10kOhms
- Tape & FX loop outputs: <0.05%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 10kOhms
- Headphone output: <0.3%, 20Hz-20kHz, +20dBu, 200 ohm load
- Impedances (Input and Output)
- Phono 1&2 input: 47kOhms
- Microphone input: optimized for 150-ohm sources
- Aux input: 10kOhm nominal
- FX loop input: 10kOhms
- Balanced house output: <50 ohms
- Unbalanced house output: 75 ohms
- Booth output: 75 ohms
- Headphone output: <50 ohms
- Mono output: 5kOhms
- Tape & FX loop outputs: 75 ohms
- Maximum Output Levels
- Balanced house output: +25dBu into 600 ohms
- Unbalanced house output: +20dBu into 600 ohms
- Booth output: +22dBu into 10kOhms
- Mono output: +14dBu into 5kOhms
- Tape & FX loop outputs: +22dBu into 10kOhms
- Power Supply
- Selectable 100-125/200-250V AC, 50/60Hz. Power consumption 20W max.
- 5.25"H x 19"W x 8"D (133 x 483 x 203mm)
- 13.2 lbs. (6kg)