- 485452 000000000 485452000000000
Microboards Quic Disc DVD H1210 Economy 1:10 CD/DVD Duplicator with Hard Drive
- Write a Review
The Microboards Quic Disc DVD H1210 Duplicator offers both affordable performance and reliability. Microboards QD series disc duplicators are truste...Read More
The Microboards Quic Disc DVD H1210 Duplicator offers both affordable performance and reliability. Microboards QD series disc duplicators are trusted in the service bureau industry and now can be had on a garage-band budget. The Microboards H1210 is configured with 10 recorders and an easy-to-use 4-button touch panel. Insert your master CD or DVD in the top drive, place your blank discs in the bottom drives and let the Microboards Quic Disc burn!
The Quic Disc DVD H1210 is perfect for anyone who wants easy copying of their audio, video, or aata DVD and CDs. The disc duplicator's 2-line 20 character LCD panel displays the status of the duplication process, information on the process being run, master size, and other useful information.
Applications suited for the Quic Disc DVD include pro audio, multimedia, government, education, software development, medical imaging, and data interchange.
Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication on a garage band budget.
- Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication
- 20X DVD, 48X CD Burn speed
- USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Copy + Verify function
- Track Extraction
- Includes PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
Order a high speed CD and DVD Recordable duplication system today!
Quic Disc DVD H1210 Economy 1:10 CD/DVD Duplicator with Hard Drive
- QD Tower Duplicators - DVD
- Part No.
- 1-to-1 Duplicator: QD-DVD
- 1-to-3 Duplicator: QD-DVD-123
- 1-to-5 Duplicator: QD-DVD-D125
- 1-to-7 Duplicator: QD-DVD-127
- 1-to-10 Duplicator: QD-DVD-1210
- Burn Speed: 20X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats: DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL, all CD formats except CD+G
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Software: PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Verification: Copy+Verify
- Track Extraction: Yes
- Power: 100˜240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 10 C ˜ 40 C
- Humidity: 20% ˜ 80%
- Dimensions: 24.5" x 7.5" x 16.5"
- Weight: 43 lb.