- 485450 000000000 485450000000000
Microboards Quic Disc DVD H125, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:5 with Hard-Drive
- Write a Review
The Microboards Quick Disc DVD H125 CDE/DVD duplicator brings you the affordable performance and reliability ithat has made Microboards QD series dup...Read More
The Microboards Quick Disc DVD H125 CDE/DVD duplicator brings you the affordable performance and reliability ithat has made Microboards QD series duplicators so popular in service bureaus-but at a garage band price. With the Quic Disc's 5 recorders and an easy-to-use 4-button touch panel, you just insert your master discin the top drive, place your blank discs in the bottom drives and let the Microboards QD burn!
Regardless of the number of drives, the QD-DVD is perfect for easy copying of audio, video, or data DVD/CDs. The 2-line 20 character LCD panel provides you with the status of the duplication process, information on the process being run, master size, and other information.
Applications suited for the Quic Disc DVD include pro audio, multimedia, government. education, software development, medical imaging, and data interchange.
Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication on a garage band budget.
- Efficient and reliable CD/DVD duplication
- 20X DVD, 48X CD Burn speed
- USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Copy + Verify function
- Track Extraction
- Includes PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Power cable
- DVD-R disc
- USB cable
- Zulu2 CD/DVD recording software
- Installation Disc
Order a high speed CD and DVD Recordable duplication system today!
Quic Disc DVD H125, Economy CD/DVD Duplicator 1:5 with Hard-Drive
- QD Tower Duplicators - DVD
- Part No.
- 1-to-1 Duplicator: QD-DVD
- 1-to-3 Duplicator: QD-DVD-123
- 1-to-5 Duplicator: QD-DVD-D125
- 1-to-7 Duplicator: QD-DVD-127
- 1-to-10 Duplicator: QD-DVD-1210Burn Speed: 20X DVD, 48X CD
- Supported Formats: DVD Video, DVD-ROM, DVD-DL, all CD formats except CD+G
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 to one recorder
- Software: PrassiTech Zulu 2 disc mastering software
- Verification: Copy+Verify
- Track Extraction: Yes
- Power: 100Ë240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Environment: 10 C Ë 40 C
- Humidity: 20% Ë 80%
- Dimensions: 17.75" x 7.5" x 17.5"
- Weight: 28 lb.