Tascam's most-compact 8-track recorder is powerful, versatile, yet keeps it simple.
The 8-track TASCAM DP-008 Digital Portastudio offers dedicated knobs for volume and pan for each track, plus a send knob for the built-in reverb effect. The TASCAM DP-008 also has 2 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power, a guitar level input, and even built-in stereo mics, so you're ready to record anything. Tracks mix down to a dedicated stereo track with EQ available on each track, Even so, the TASCAM Portastudio interface keeps it simple to use. The DP-008 Portastudio records to SD card media and includes a 2GB card.
- 8-track Digital Portastudio
- 2-track simultaneous recording
- (2) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (2) ¼" line inputs, one switchable to guitar level for direct recording
- ¼" footswitch input and Autopunch features for punch-in recording
- RCA line outputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Powered by four AA batteries (included) or PS-P520 power supply (optional)
- Chromatic tuner and metronome features
- Stereo reverb effect on send/return path
- Level, Pan, and 2-band EQ controls per channel
- 44.1kHz/16-bit recording resolution
- Records to SD or SDHC Card media, up to 32GB supported
- USB 2.0 connection to computer for backup and track/mixdown export
- 2GB SD Card, USB cable, AA batteries included
- Built-in stereo electret condenser microphones
Order an 8-track Digital Portastudio small enough to fit into a guitar case.