- Product H77310
Sibelius 7 Upgrade and PhotoScore/AudioScore Bundle
- Write a Review
To qualify for this upgrade, you must hold a single-user license for any previous version of Sibelius. Your existing license may be for the professio...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
The ultimate triumverate of notation software titles. This upgrade does it all.
To qualify for this upgrade, you must hold a single-user license for any previous version of Sibelius. Your existing license may be for the professional (where the fourth letter at the start of your serial number is P), educational (fourth letter E) or competitive crossgrade (fourth letter X) edition.
This bundle comes with Avid Sibelius 7, AudioScore Ultimate 7, and PhotoScore Ultimate 7. Avid Sibelius 7 is an internationaly lauded music notation software used by discriminating music professionals across the world. Avid Sibelius 7 is sophisticated enough to meet the demands of top composers, arrangers, and publishers, yet simple enough for beginners and students.
Work quickly with the brand-new, task-oriented user interface. Experience your scores in stunning clarity with Sibelius' exclusive, professional-quality sound library. Collaborate more easily thanks to full MusicXML interchange support and other sharing options. With all these advancements and many more, Sibelius 7 is among the world's astest, smartest, easiest ways to write music.
With AudioScore Ultimate 7, you can open a CD track or MP3 file and transcribe it to a score. The software employs the most intelligent technology available today to convert up to 16 instruments or notes at a time into multiple staves, with up to four voices per staff.
After transcribing your music, you can send it directly to Sibelius or save it as a MusicXML, NIFF, or MIDI file for use in most other music programs. You can also print a professional-quality score directly from AudioScore.
With AudioScore Ultimate, you can also create musical scores by singing or playing into your computer using only a microphone—no prior musical knowledge required. AudioScore Ultimate provides instant graphical feedback about the pitch of your performance over time, so you can see mistakes and make adjustments while performing. Train to sing and play more accurately in tune and immediately see the improvements on screen. There’s even a built-in metronome if you need it.
Open MIDI files in AudioScore Ultimate to automatically create high-quality, printable scores.
Create scores by hand—no expertise needed. AudioScore Ultimate can “serve” you a set of notes, which you can quickly split, join, resize, and adjust pitch, purely on a performance level—no worrying about rests and technicalities such as the key signature, accidentals, augmentation dots, beaming, ties, etc.
PhotoScore Ultimate 7 reads printed and handwritten music or PDFs in seconds—not just the notes, but also printed slurs, dynamics, lyrics, guitar tab, chord diagrams, and more. You can then edit or transpose the music, play it back, extract the parts, and print—just as if you'd input it yourself.
PhotoScore Ultimate provides a variety of time-saving features, such as a "bad timing navigator" that makes it quick and easy to find and correct rhythmic errors. There’s also a Find and Replace dialog that enables you to fix lots of identical errors (for example, in text) in a single operation.
AudioScore Ultimate 7 instantly recognizes handwritten music—no need to describe the style of handwriting. You get exceptional accuracy, including support for dynamics and hairpins, among other musical styles. Version 7 delivers additional enhancements, such as improved, integrated support for PDF files, more accurate recognition of printed text; faster, easier, and more versatile editing; and an enhanced Pages pane.
This powerful software can also scan music into other MIDI software, such as sequencers. You can even use it on its own to scan in, play back, transpose, and print scores, and even save audio files.
These three state-of-the-art software packages work seamlessly together.
- Brand new task-oriented user interface
- Context-sensitive help
- Professional-quality sound library
- Native 64-bit support
- Optimized for single-monitor use
- Text and typography enhancements
- Graphics import and export for all major formats
- 90 days complimentary support
- Transcribe CDs and MP3s
- Enhanced audio recognition engine
- View, edit and playback nuanced performances
- Perform directly with a mic or other instrument
- Convert MIDI files to scores
- Create scores by hand, no expertise needed
- Transcribes notes and rests as short as a 32nd note
- AudioScore Ultimate recognizes the following:
- Styles ranging from solo and chamber music to jazz and pop
- A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments
- All pitches ranging from F0 to C8
- Notes from chords that even the ear cannot distinguish
- Moderate sustain or reverb
- Triplets, duplets, key signatures, and clefs
- Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 secs
- Instrument audio characteristics for chromatic visualization
- Scans music from PDFs, MIDI files, and handwritten music
- Corrects rhythmic errors
- Find and replace dialog
- Extract individual parts for printing
Bundle up now, winter's coming.
7 Upgrade and PhotoScore/AudioScore Bundle
- System Requirements for AudioScore Ultimate and PhotoScore Ultimate
- IBM-compatible Pentium IV (or equivalent AMD processor) or higher PC with at least 1 GB RAM
- Intel dual- or quad-core 2.66 GHz is recommended for best performance
- Windows XP/Vista/7
- DirectX version 8.1 or higher must be installed for recording from your microphone/sound card
- At least 200 MB available hard disk space (even more is recommended)
- (Optional) A microphone connected to your computer's microphone input or USB port
- Apple Macintosh Intel with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher with at least 1 GB RAM
- Intel dual- or quad-core 2.66 GHz or better recommended for best performance
- At least 200 MB available hard disk space (even more is recommended)
- Apple Preview or Adobe Reader 6.0 or later for viewing AudioScore’s PDF help
- Minimum requirements for Sibelius 7
- Windows: Windows Vista SP2 with the Platform Update Pack or later, Windows 7 SP1 or later, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.7 or later, Mac OS X 10.7, 1 GB+ RAM, 750 MB hard disk space, DVD-ROM drive
- Recommendations for Sibelius 7 sample library
- Windows: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable), ASIO-compatible soundcard
- Mac: Intel Core 2 Duo or better, 4 GB+ total physical RAM, 40 GB total hard disk space (7200 rpm or faster drive recommended; SSD preferable).
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Sibelius 7 Upgrade and PhotoScore/AudioScore Bundle:
Please see above.
I purchased Sibelus7 becasue I wanted to use the photoScore feature. I upgraded from version 5. This is a better version in launch window and much better to navigate than version 5. The teacher worksheets are also a great bonus with this software.
The PhotoScore is somewhat accurate and required some editing in it before I sent the scaned music to Sibelus. The AudioScore is does not work as advertised. I can not get anything to transcribe from any mp3 or midi corrrectly, and if you use it, you will do hours of editing.
Everything is great except for the Audio Score.
Good buy for the price that I paid...Cheapest deal on the internet.