- #J05779 000004000 J05779000004000
Bellafina Educator Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
The Educator viola has been created in large part through teachers' input. After years of working with schools and teachers, this is the instrument t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Viola born of educator input.
The Educator viola has been created in large part through teachers' input. After years of working with schools and teachers, this is the instrument that not only meets their specifications for setup but also features the durability that is needed for today's busy student.
The Educator uses spruce and maple tonewood that has been aged 3 to 5 years. This results in better density of the wood, which in turn improves the wood's acoustic properties. The bridge is made of French Maple, cut and fitted in Bellafina's US shop. An all-ebony fingerboard and ebony pegs round out the select wood parts that create the Educator's body. Lastly, a Glasser tailpiece with 4 built in fine tuners is attached. The Educator ships with D'Addario Prelude strings, the top choice of Music Educators in the US.
Bellafina has also added a Glasser Fiberglass Horsehair bow to this outfit, the most requested bow by schools due to its durability and balance. Kids have enough to carry to school every day so Bellafina also includes a Thermoplastic case that can protect the instrument from those bumps and bangs that everyday school instruments endure.
Quality parts and input from teachers across the US make the Educator one of the best values for schools and students.
Aged spruce and maple tonewoods
Case and bow included
Set up in the USA
This is the viola your director wants you to have. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.