- J10302 000001000 J10302000001000
Bellafina Overture Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
The Bellafina Overture Cello is designed as the perfect instrument for students graduating from a smaller size to a full-size instrument. The Overtur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality cello outfit with premium solid spruce and maple, with an ebony fingerboard.
The Bellafina Overture Cello is designed as the perfect instrument for students graduating from a smaller size to a full-size instrument. The Overture cellos are of a high quality, created from premium solid spruce and maple. Bellafina luthiers add an ebony fingerboard, composite tailpiece and a select French maple bridge. Each Bellafina instrument is set up in the USA to MENC specifications, which means that your instrument will sound great and play well as soon as you take it out and tune it to pitch.
The Overture cellos come with Helicore strings from D'Addario for optimal playability and clear, warm tone - perfect for the player whose skills have outgrown their basic student cello.
Matched with padded bag and an octagonal bow for a superior grip, the Overture Cello allows the growing student to progress to higher level of playing satisfaction.
- Top: Select solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Select solid maple
- Neck: Maple/oil finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Composite
- Bridge: Maple
- Finish: Reddish Brown
- Bow: Upgraded octagonal bow, premium Brazilwood, optimal grain density
- Case/Bag: Bag with 10mm padding
- Strings: D'Addario Helicore
- Sizes: 4/4-Size
Get yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- excellent craftsmanship
- One of the best steel core strings in the market
- Vibrant sound
Comments about Bellafina Overture Series Cello Outfit:
Let's face it, if you want a really decent concert cello be prepared to spend in the tens of thousands of money. Until I win the lottery, I won't be owning one of those. I decided to take up the cello after playing piano for years and did a lot of research on what to look for and what to look out for. The Overture series cello is the best in their line of cellos. In fact it's the only one in their line that I would recommend. A lot of the cellos available to buy here use laminated woods, which is something you really should avoid at all cost. The Overture is the only one of it's brand that uses solid wood all the way around. This cello is on the higher end for a beginner cello and a decent intermediate level cello. I am very pleased with my purchase. The bridge is already set-up when it arrives (and the sound-post was still intact!) Just tune it up, rosin your bow and you're good to go.
- Was this a gift?: