- Product J05668
Bellafina Prelude Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
The Bellafina Prelude viola kit features a fine instrument, a case and a bow. The viola itself features a solid spruceback and sides, a solid maple n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great starter outfit with case and bow.
The Bellafina Prelude viola kit features a fine instrument, a case and a bow. The viola itself features a solid spruce
back and sides, a solid maple neck with a beautiful oiled finish. The fingerboard and fittings are ebonized hard wood. There is a composite tailpiece with 4 fine tuners, and a Stradivarius-style chin rest. The aged maple bridge is a beautiful touch.
It has a traditional red finish and ships with D'Addario Prelude strings. It comes with a brazilwood round bow with a rosewood frog, half-lined with silver wire grip. Case: Deluxe Shaped Foam. Choose sizes: 16-inch-13-inch.
Solid spruce top, solid maple back and sides
Comes with bow and case
Set up in the USA
Ships with quality strings
Set up to MENC specifications in the USA, this viola will play beautifully when tuned to pitch. Order today.
Back & Sides: Solid Maple
Neck: Solid Maple with Oiled Finish
Fingerboard: Ebonized Hard Wood
Fittings: Ebonized Hard Wood
Tailpiece: Composite with 4 Fine Tuners
Chin Rest: Stradivarius-Style
Bridge: Aged Maple
Strings: D'Addario Prelude
Finish: Traditional Red
Bow: Brazilwood Round Rosewood Frog Half-Lined with Silver Wire Grip
Case: Deluxe Shaped Foam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.