- Product J10298
Bellafina Roma Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
Special hand-selected Carpathian spruce adorns the Roma Select tops, and the backs are upgraded to European flamed maple. This subtle combination mak...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality intermediate viola.
Special hand-selected Carpathian spruce adorns the Roma Select tops, and the backs are upgraded to European flamed maple. This subtle combination makes a noticeable difference in richer sound and more even tone throughout.
The Roma features an ebony tailpiece with black and gold Hill E Adjustor for excellent tuning stability. An enhanced French bridge is added for strength and a parchment placement over the A-string slot keeps it from creating any wear damage.
The upgraded octagonal bow features a fully lined frog. This outstanding instrument ships with Tonica strings - Europe's top-selling synthetic core string. It contains a nylon core that allows the string to produce a full and lively, well-rounded sound across all four strings. They respond easily to any bowing style and provide a musical sound that your audience will fully appreciate.
Treat yourself or your budding viola player to the true pleasure a European-grade Roma Select viola.
- Spruce, maple and ebony woods
- Quality bridge
- Ships with quality strings
order today and enjoy rich tone and easy playability.
Roma Series Viola Outfit
- Top: Carpathian spruce
- Back & Sides: Carpathian maple, flamed
- Neck: Solid maple with oiled finish
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony w/single blk/gld Hill E-adjuster
- Chin Rest: Stradivarius style
- Bridge: Enhanced upgraded French w/A-string-parchment
- Finish: Amber golden brown
- Bow: Upgraded octagonal bow, premium Brazilwood, optimal grain density
- Case: Deluxe viola foam
- Strings: Tonica, Europe's top-selling synthetic core string
- Size: 15-16
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.