- Product J10044
Bridge Draco Series 4-String Electric Cello
- Write a Review
Tuned to CGDA the Draco is an easy transition from an acoustic cello, with the benefits of low volume for practice, and high volume for performance w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inspired tone for the electric cellist.
Tuned to CGDA the Draco is an easy transition from an acoustic cello, with the benefits of low volume for practice, and high volume for performance with no feedback. The playability is not a drastic departure from acoustic, and the color and bow response are rich, satisfying and varied. It responds to varied bow strikes with varied harmonic content and can go from a whisper to a scream, all the while supplying an even tone across the range of the instrument. Choose color from dropdown menu.
Hard molded case with wheels and handle, two bow holders and pocket. Plush lined.
- Beautiful tone
- Stunning appearance
- Case included
Order today and bring your cello to the amplified stage.
Draco Series 4-String Electric Cello
- Body length: 29.5"
- Neck stop: 11"
- Body stop: 15.75"
- Nut width: 1.26"
- String spacing at nut: .9"
- String spacing at bridge: 1.83"
- String tuning: CGDA
- Pickup: Piezo configuration
- Output: 100mV nominal
- Load resistance: 10K Ohms minimum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.