- #J04111 000002000 J04111000002000
Cremona SV-130 Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
Saga has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student market. While focusing primarily on...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Set up according to popular educational recommendations.
Saga has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student market. While focusing primarily on quality and value to meet a specific price point, the new SV-130 Cremona Premier Novice Series violin was developed. It is important for a student to get fast results with a first instrument. In order for that to happen, the string height and tension has to be such that it is not painful to play, and likewise, the body has to be sufficiently resonant that it produces a rich and satisfying tone. The Cremona SV-130 satisfies both of these requirements.
Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violins will perform well beyond the expectation. Now ships with high quality D'Addario Prelude strings. Includes bow and plush-lined case. Available in 1/4 through 4/4 sizes (select from dropdown menu).
- USA-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Low profile chinrest, oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger
- ositions and intonation
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for
- easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Order today and get an economical, reliable start on music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.