- #J04111 000004000 J04111000004000
Cremona SV-130 Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
Saga has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student market. While focusing primarily on...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,600 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Set up according to popular educational recommendations.
Saga has always been a pioneer when it comes to making quality violins to meet the demands of the growing student market. While focusing primarily on quality and value to meet a specific price point, the new SV-130 Cremona Premier Novice Series violin was developed. It is important for a student to get fast results with a first instrument. In order for that to happen, the string height and tension has to be such that it is not painful to play, and likewise, the body has to be sufficiently resonant that it produces a rich and satisfying tone. The Cremona SV-130 satisfies both of these requirements.
Whether the student is in the earliest stages of the learning process, or well on the way to more advanced training, these violins will perform well beyond the expectation. Now ships with high quality D'Addario Prelude strings. Includes bow and plush-lined case. Available in 1/4 through 4/4 sizes (select from dropdown menu).
- USA-made Prelude strings, the educator's preferred strings for students
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs
- Low profile chinrest, oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger
- ositions and intonation
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for
- easy tuning, all hand carved all solid spruce and maple body
Order today and get an economical, reliable start on music.