- #J09884 000003000 J09884000003000
Cremona SV-150 Premier Student Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
The Cremona SV-150 violin outfit is a fine example of an instrument whose value and quality far surpass its price tag. Each outfit includes a violin ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-carved select solid tonewoods create incredible tone.
The Cremona SV-150 violin outfit is a fine example of an instrument whose value and quality far surpass its price tag. Each outfit includes a violin that is completely hand-carved from select solid tonewoods and quality workmanship for the finest possible tone and fitted with top quality boxwood pegs, chin rest and composite tailpiece to assure that it not only sounds great, but has a look of elegance not usually found in instruments at this price point. Another great feature you will find in this violin and other instruments that make up the Premier Student Series is that each outfit comes equipped with top-quality D'Addario Prelude strings that improve the player experience and brings out the best tone possible in these lovely instruments. As part of every outfit, each SV-150 violin comes protected in its very own TL-33 case - providing the optimum balance between lightweight design and extreme impact protection, and a high-quality J.LaSalle brazilwood bow to make this already perfect outfit one of the best available at this price point! Each instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Select Solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid maple
- Neck: Oiled solid maple
- Fingerboard: Polished ebony
- Fittings: Boxwood
- Tailpiece: Composite with four built-in fine tuners
- Chin Rest: Kaufman Boxwood
- Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Finish: Antique translucent brown lacquer
- Bow: LB-13 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
- Case: TL-33 Standard Travelite oblong case with two bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4 - 1/16
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.