- Write a Review
Premium tonewoods and design for the discerning player.
Introducing the Maestro SV-1500 by Cremona. This Master Series violin is the perfect blend of thousands of years of skilled manufacturing techniques with the best materials possible to create a modern masterpiece. From the premium solid tonewoods, to the polished boxwood trim and ebony fittings, this violin is truly a superb instrument in every aspect. Each violin is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
Top: Premium solid spruce
Back and Sides: Premium solid flamed maple
Neck: Oiled solid maple
Fingerboard: Polished ebony
Tailpiece: Polished Boxwood with E fine tuner
Chin Rest: Stradivarius Boxwood
Bridge: Cremona 3-star aged maple
Strings: Anton Breton VNS-150 Perlon strings
Finish: Traditional warm brown spirit oil varnish
Bow: LB-17 octagonal select brazilwood horsehair bow with polished ebony frog
Case: TL-35 Deluxe Travelite oblong suspension case with four bow holders and hygrometer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.