- Write a Review
Ideal "next" violin for the advancing student.
Fine, flamed maple and even-grained spruce are hand carved and graduated to ensure a sweet, sympathetic tone with plenty of carrying power. The thin, transparent varnish is of highest quality, and the strings are genuine Thomastik Dominants. This outfit comes complete with a genuine horsehair bow, a hardshell case and violin care products. The SV-600 is a step-up instrument. The appropriate violin having the best tone quality and looks for the advanced student, the SV-600 features a tighter grain in the spruce top, which results in a richer and more complex tone. The pegs and tailpiece are of a better quality and the maple in the neck is beautifully flamed and finished. It is a great-looking, great-sounding, great-playing instrument that will provide many years of reliable service. This instrument is setup to Cremona standards at their U.S. workshop.
- Top: Choice solid spruce
- Back and Sides: Well-figured solid maple
- Neck: Solid figured maple, unfinished in playing area
- Fingerboard: Premium ebony
- Fittings: Premium ebony
- Tailpiece: Premium ebony with single fine tuner
- Chin Rest: Guarneri-style
- Bridge: Aubert aged maple
- Purfling: Inlaid wood
- Strings: Thomastik Dominant
- Finish: Light orange varnish
- Bow: Quality deluxe brazilwood with horsehair
- Case: Lightweight oblong rigid foam with four bow holders and hygrometer
- Sizes: 4/4
Order today and keep your momentum going.