Fully equipped student violin package in sparkling blue.
Cremona now offers the SV-75 violin outfit in a selection of eye-catching, sparkling colors. The SV-75BU is a sparkling blue color and possesses all of the same quality features as the SV-75—the carefully hand-carved spruce and maple, the inlaid purfling and fine workmanship that have given this Cremona model its sterling reputation for tone and value. Nothing will inspire the student more than these brand new violins in sparkling colors paired with cases and bows to match.
- Sparkling blue finish
- Hand-carved solid spruce top
- Hand-carved solid maple back, sides and neck
- Inlaid purfling
- Sparkling rose colored finish
- Dyed hardwood fingerboard and fittings
- Dyed hardwood Kaufman-style chinrest
- Cremona VP-202 bridge
- A.Breton VP-61 alloy tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners
- Color-matching quality wood bow with rosewood frog and unbleached white horsehair
- Lightweight shaped case with grey interior and color-matching
The blue color sparkles and so will your playing. Order soon.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Play
- Exceptional Value
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Rich Sound
- School Bands
Comments about Cremona SV-75BU Premier Novice Series Sparkling Blue Violin Outfit:
This violin is AMAZING. I bought it for my daughter through Musician's Friend for under a c-note. Having played guitar for a quarter-century myself, I was dubious of an instrument this reasonable, but upon its arrival my fears subsided. I personally opened up the parcel and discovered that...I can play a violin. Poorly. But I can make beautiful sounds with it! So, this is now a joint learning venture between my daughter and myself. As my hands are quite large, I am better fitted for a cello, and this violin has steered me in such a direction. If you are starting out and want a reasonably-priced but fine sounding violin, I wholeheartedly recommend the Cremona.