- 483678 000934000 483678000934000
Engelhardt E55 Series Economy Cello
- Write a Review
This instrument is especially suited for the beginning student. The body is constructed of maple top and back that will stand up to rough student use...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An extremely durable cello available at a budget price.
This instrument is especially suited for the beginning student. The body is constructed of maple top and back that will stand up to rough student use. Mahogany finish and hard maple fingerboard and tailpiece. Available 4/4, 3/4, 1/2 sizes. Cello only. Made in the USA.
Put Your Financial Fears To Rest
The classical music business is a hard field to break into and some aspiring musicians find themselves dealing with some financial burdens. Others are just starting out in the music field and are not sure that they want to pay exorbitant amounts of money on something they might give up in a few years. Either way, the quality of the instrument they use should not have to be compromised due to fiscal restraints. This is the cello that the helps to assure that this does not happen. Especially suited for the beginning student, this piece ensures top sound quality and long lasting life while not burning a hole in your pocket. The body is constructed of a maple top and back that will stand up to rough student use. Other features of this cello include a shaded finish and a hard maple fingerboard. Do not miss out on this unique instrument that will meet all demands you place upon it.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.