- 510987 000000000 510987000000000
Engelhardt M3 1/4 Size Junior Double Bass
- Write a Review
The Engelhardt M3 1/4 Size Junior Double Bass, also known as the Maestro, is designed for the beginning student bassists. It features durable laminat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Favored by schools and beginners needing the most durable bass.
The Engelhardt M3 1/4 Size Junior Double Bass, also known as the Maestro, is designed for the beginning student bassists. It features durable laminate construction which makes it a favorite among schools. The M3 is constructed with a close-grained spruce top with maple back and sides, hard maple fingerboard, and violin corners.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Engelhardt M3 1/4 Size Junior Double Bass:
I learned to play bass on a Engelhardt junior bass, and I would recommend this bass to any kid wanting a good bass at a great price to start on. They are also great for bass players who travel alot, or have smaller vehicles.