- 502203 000000000 502203000000000
Karl Willhelm 22 Violin Outfit 4/4 Size
- Write a Review
An instrument beyond what its price would indicate, the Karl Willhelm Model 22 is a fully carved, hand graduated violin produces a huge, rich sound. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
With the performance and look of a much more expensive violin.
An instrument beyond what its price would indicate, the Karl Willhelm Model 22 is a fully carved, hand graduated violin produces a huge, rich sound. It is an exceptionally fine student instrument that performs well in solo, ensemble, and orchestral settings. Made by a master luthier in Romania, it features a select solid spruce top and solid maple back and sides, inlaid purfling, and a hand rubbed oil finish. The model 22 comes strung with Dominant strings for an even warmer sound, and is set up with a convenient Wittner-style tailpiece with built-in fine tuning adjusters. This outfit includes a stylish pro-style lightweight case, rosin and a Premiere Artist carbon fiber bow.
- Select solid spruce top
- Solid maple back and sides
- Inlaid purfling
- Wittner-style tailpiece
- Hand rubbed oil finish
- Crafted in Romania
- Carbon fiber bow
- Pro-style case
Endorsed by music educators for outstanding value!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.