- Write a Review
Recommended and endorsed by music educators for outstanding value!
A gorgeous hand-applied oil varnish and a deep resonant tone quality make it an exceptionally fine student instrument, one that is often played for a lifetime. We put on Dominant strings for an even warmer sound, and set up the instrument with a convenient Wittner-style tailpiece with built-in fine tuning adjusters. A great violin featuring superior performance and the look of a much more expensive violin. Made in Romania
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Karl Willhelm Model 22 Violin:
We purchased the 1/16 size of this instrument. It has a really nice tone (hard to find on a small instrument) and is easy to play. We received it fully set up and ready to play, with Thomastic Dominant strings and 4 fine tuners, inlaid perfling and a beautiful finish. I would say that the quality is similar to a Nagoya Suzuki or comparable instrument, very good for a starter instrument. Please note that the item we purchased was for the instrument only; to make a complete outfit, you will also need a bow, case and rosin.