- 472358 000000000 472358000000000
Karl Willhelm Model 44 Violin
- Write a Review
This fully carved, hand-graduated violin produces a huge, rich sound. Made by a Master Luthier in their affiliate workshop overseas, it features a fu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium quality student violin.
This fully carved, hand-graduated violin produces a huge, rich sound. Made by a Master Luthier in their affiliate workshop overseas, it features a fully hand-carved spruce top and flamed maple back and sides, coupled with a stylish pro-style lightweight case and carbon fiber bow. This outfit provides a professional sound to the advancing player that wants to go to the next level. Bow and case sold separately.
- Assembled in affiliate workshop overseas
- Hand-rubbed Antique Golden Brown Varnish
- Fully hand-carved spruce top
- Fully hand-carved flamed maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned maple bridge
- Seasoned rosewood trim
- Four black string adjusters
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Karl Willhelms's USA workshop
- Bow and case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.