- H75883 000001000 H75883000001000
Karl Willhelm Model 60 Violin
- Write a Review
Meticulously handcrafted and finished in Bubenreuth, Germany, the Model 60 Karl Willhelm violin has the rich, dark tone that one often associates wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handcrafted and finished in Germany.
Meticulously handcrafted and finished in Bubenreuth, Germany, the Model 60 Karl Willhelm violin has the rich, dark tone that one often associates with a fine antique instrument. With a warm, sweet tone and excellent projection in a hall, the Model 60 meets both the soloistic and the ensemble needs of advanced players. Professional set up includes Thomastik Vision (stark gauge) strings.
- Meticulously handcrafted
- Excellent projection
- Rich dark tone
- Beautifully hand finished
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.