- Write a Review
For the student or teacher wanting a quality made beginner instrument that is a step above the rest!
This fine crafted instrument features US setup for best playability with Perfection Pegs' ease of tuning and stability, practically eliminating the need to tune every day! Unlike regular friction pegs, Perfection Pegs feature a 4:1 gear reduction inside the peg for effortless, smooth, fast and precise tuning by even a beginner. Fine adjustment in seconds, not minutes, and without tailpiece fine tuners that alter the sound quality of the strings. Outfit includes lightweight dart-shaped case and brazilwood bow with natural horsehair. Made in China - Set up in the US.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Knilling Perfection II Violin Outfit:
I would recommend this product to students learning the instrument. Great value for a beautiful instrument.
This violin is made of quality wood and constructed carefully. It features planetary pegs and they are very impressive and my daughter has received many compliments! The case is waterproof and also very nice!
The construction is wonderful. Very well done for an inexpensive instrument. No glue mess or dents! No cracks or openings!
This is a great student violin for the money. I didn't want to invest a lot of cash until my daughter was ready for a full size. This was a great option. The is great and the new pegs are awesome for those learning to tune. Great investment.