- J23082 000001000 J23082000001000
Maple Leaf Strings Burled Maple Craftsman Collection Violin
- Write a Review
The one-piece back and ribs of this instrument are constructed from unique burled maple wood, created in a tree when growth abnormalities occur. Thes...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Striking maple details on the back.
The one-piece back and ribs of this instrument are constructed from unique burled maple wood, created in a tree when growth abnormalities occur. These growth aberrations, especially when amplified by a beautifully applied spirit varnish lend the instrument a striking appearance, one whose precise grain pattern is unique and unrepeatable. This instills a personal relationship with the instrument, and a pride of ownership that will inspire practice and great care of the instrument.
This instrument, however, is also designed to not just look beautiful: it plays as well as or better than most other instruments in its price point, and its voice is harmonically rich and possessed of tremendous dynamic range. It is as expressive as your technique. A complimentary protective foam case completes the package.
Unusually detailed one-piece back
Aged spruce top
Ebony tailpiece with boxwood accents
Order today. This striking instrument sings with authority and will turn heads the minute it is out of the case.
Back & Sides: Highly Flamed Maple
Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
Fittings: Ebony with boxwood accents
Tailpiece: Ebony with one fine tuner
Chin Rest: Guarneri style ebony chin rest
Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple bridge
Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
Strings: Thomastik Dominant
Finish: Hand applied spirit varnish
Bow: N/A instrument only
Case: Complimentary foam protective case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.