- J23090 000001000 J23090000001000
Maple Leaf Strings MLS 120 Apprentice Collection Double Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
The Maple Leaf Strings 120 Bass continues with the successful design of the 110 model bass, with a sand-graduation on the back, but adds an expertly ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A gentle price and high quality.
The Maple Leaf Strings 120 Bass continues with the successful design of the 110 model bass, with a sand-graduation on the back, but adds an expertly hand-carved top. This bass, with its rich, projecting sound, offers a wonderful value to the student or orchestral director. A string shop setup with adjustable bridge, brazilwood bow, and protective bass bag, makes this the complete package for the growing bassist.
Sand0gradation on the back
Lightweight and easy to maneuver
Padded bag included
Order today. Hand-carved top.
Back : Maple Laminate with sanding-graduation; Sides: Maple Laminate
Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
Fittings: Maple Leaf Band 2-piece smooth turning machine heads
Tailpiece: Maple Leaf Brand Composite
Chin Rest: N/A
Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple adjustable bridge
Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
Strings: D™Addario Prelude
Finish: Attractive and durable hybrid varnish
Bow: Maple Leaf Strings brazilwood bow with horse hair
Case: Padded Bass Bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.