- J23115 000001000 J23115000001000
Maple Leaf Strings Model 130 Craftsman Collection Stradivarius Double Bass
- Write a Review
This value-priced fully carved bass is for the player who needs a full, responsive instrument that wont break the bank. With a long-lasting but beaut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A bass to take you through your studies.
This value-priced fully carved bass is for the player who needs a full, responsive instrument that wont break the bank. With a long-lasting but beautiful hand-applied finish, this step up bass will help the advancing bass student learn the techniques to get them to that next level. Setup with DAddario Helicore strings, this bass also comes with a protective padded bag.
A better intermediate bass
Maple back and sides, seasoned spruce top
French style tuning heads
It's time to upgrade. Order today.
Back & Sides: Maple
Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
Fittings: Maple Leaf individual French smooth turning machine heads
Tailpiece: Maple Leaf Brand ebony
Chin Rest: N/A
Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple adjustable bridge
Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
Strings: D™Addario Helicore
Finish: Attractive and durable hybrid oil varnish
Bow: N/A instrument only
Case: Complimentary Padded Bass Bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.