- #J23084 000001000 J23084000001000
Maple Leaf Strings Model 150 Craftsman Collection Gamba Double Bass
- Write a Review
If you are looking for a professional bass at a price that will surprise you, look no further than the Maple Leaf Strings 150 model. From its expertl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3/4 size, quality tonewoods.
If you are looking for a professional bass at a price that will surprise you, look no further than the Maple Leaf Strings 150 model. From its expertly applied varnish to its bass shop quality setup, you can feel confident that you are getting an instrument that will grow with you. Quality woods, aged and seasoned, along with ebony fingerboard and French style tuning machine heads, D'Addario Helicore strings and an ebony tailpiece. Comes with padded gig bag, apropriate for a variety of musical idioms.
- Ebony fingerboard and tailpiece
- Set up with D™Addario Helicore Strings
- Professionally hand-applied oil varnish, expertly applied and artfully antiqued
- Fully hand-carved using the finest tonewoods; spruce top and well-figured curly maple back
- Padded bag included
Superb, warm and rich tone. Plays like a dream. Order soon.
- Top: Seasoned Spruce
- Back & Sides: Maple
- Neck: Well seasoned curly maple
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fittings: Maple Leaf individual French smooth turning machine heads
- Tailpiece: Maple Leaf Brand ebony
- Chin Rest: N/A
- Bridge: High quality Maple Leaf Strings maple adjustable bridge
- Purfling: Hand inlaid Ebony
- Strings: D™Addario Helicore
- Finish: Attractive and durable hybrid varnish
- Bow: N/A instrument only
- Case: Complimentary Padded Bass Bag
- Sizes: 3/4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.