- 475022 000000000 475022000000000
Rees Harps Harpsicle Harp Sticks
- Write a Review
The Harpsicle Harp Stick can be easily clamped to the inside of the access hole on the back of the harp, adding a horizontal bar which rests across y...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Harpsicle Harp Stick can be easily clamped to the inside of the access hole on the back of the harp, adding a horizontal bar which rests across your thighs. It will also work on most other lap harps. Available in maple only. Case sold separately.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Quality Craftsmanship
- EASY TO ATTACH TO KEEP HARP SLIDING OFF LAP
Comments about Rees Harps Harpsicle Harp Sticks:
A NEEDED ACCESSORY FOR YOUR HARP WAS EASY TO ATTACH & GREAT TO KEEP THE HARP FROM SLIDING OFF LAP