- J49259 000001000 J49259000001000
Revelle Model 300E Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
A clear, balanced and powerful tone makes the Revelle 300 the perfect instrument for the beginning student. An excellent quality and dependable instr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Better quality student violin outfit.
A clear, balanced and powerful tone makes the Revelle 300 the perfect instrument for the beginning student. An excellent quality and dependable instrument at an affordable price, this instrument also features a Despiau bridge, Ebony fittings, Perlon Core strings, and more. Available in 4/4 size. Comes with case and bow.
- Despiau bridge
- Ebony fittings
- Perlon Core strings
- Available in 4/4 size
- Comes with case, bow and care products
Step-up instrument for the motivated intermediate student or starter instrument for the lucky beginner. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.