- J48593 000001000 J48593000001000
Revelle Model 550 Series Cello Only
- Write a Review
The Revelle 550 model cello is an outstanding instrument for any student who has displayed commitment to the instrument. It is a serious cello, beaut...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Intermediate level cello.
The Revelle 550 model cello is an outstanding instrument for any student who has displayed commitment to the instrument. It is a serious cello, beautifully made with a fantastic sound, equipped with a Despiau Bridge, Wittner tailpiece and well-aged ebony pegs and fingerboard. It ships with Thomastik-Infeld strings.
It is a better quality step-up instrument, dependable and a fantastic value. Quality strings and set-up professionally, its solid European tone woods speak with stirring clarity and presence. A clear and balanced sound throughout all registers.
Available in 4/4 size only.
- Despiau Bridge
- Wittner tailpiece
- Aged ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Thomastik-Infeld strings.
Order today and reward your diligent student.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.