- Write a Review
A value-priced entry-level violin.
Stentor Student Standard Violin Outfit is produced to satisfy the need for an entry level violin where economy and playability are primary criteria. It features black finished hardwood pegs and fingerboard, and alloy tailpiece with four adjusters. The outfit includes a standard lightweight case and wood bow. Available finished in blue, black, purple, and pink. Comes in sizes: 4/4, 3/4, and 1/2.
Stentor violins, violas, and cellos are made by hand in a workshop environment in much the same way that they have been made in Europe for hundreds of years. Stentor instruments have the essential characteristics of good tone quality plus correct measurements and specifications. Stentor sells more violins than any other company worldwide.
- Good playability
- Excellent pricing
- Comers with essential accessories
Order today, and begin a fruitful relationship with music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.