- #J20130 000004000 J20130000004000
Stentor Student I Series Cello Outfit
- Write a Review
The Stentor Student I is an ideal first cello for students up to middle grades. In order to give a young student a chance to improve, a cello must be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superb starter cello.
The Stentor Student I is an ideal first cello for students up to middle grades. In order to give a young student a chance to improve, a cello must be of a certain basic quality and playability. Naturally, for a student instrument, price is also a primary consideration. Producing a good quality cello at a reasonable price is a difficult feat in manufacturing. The Stentnor brand does an amazing job of reconciling these two opposing forces.
This is an instrument that offers reliable, consistent performance and good tone, enhancing the learning process for the student. Each cello is carved from solid tonewoods with inlaid purfling and good quality rosewood or vene pegs and fingerboard. It is fitted with a composite tailpiece with integral adjusters for easy tuning. (1/10 size has alloy tailpiece with integral adjusters) The outfits include reliable wood bows with natural horsehair and an ebony frog. The cello is protected in a well-designed padded blue and grey rayon cover with safety reflectors, bow and accessory pockets and back straps.
- Carved from solid tonewoods
- Amber brown varnish
- Blackened hardwood fingerboard
- Blackened rosewood or vene pegs
- Composite tailpiece with adjusters
- Wood bow with natural horsehair.
- Case included
Order today and begin a fruitful relationship with music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.