- #J20133 000002000 J20133000002000
Stentor Student I Series Viola Outfit
- Write a Review
The Stentor Student I is an ideal first viola for students up to middle grades. In order to give a young student a chance to improve, a cello must be...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality student viola.
The Stentor Student I is an ideal first viola for students up to middle grades. In order to give a young student a chance to improve, a cello must be of a certain basic quality and playability. Naturally, for a student instrument, price is also a primary consideration. Producing a good quality viola at a reasonable price is a difficult feat in manufacturing. The Stentnor brand does an amazing job of reconciling these two opposing forces.
This is an instrument that offers reliable, consistent performance and good tone, enhancing the learning process for the student. Each viola is carved from solid tonewoods with inlaid purfling and good quality rosewood or vene pegs and fingerboard. It is fitted with a composite tailpiece with integral adjusters for easy tuning. The outfits include reliable wood bows with natural horsehair and an ebony frog. The viola is protected in a well-designed padded case, bow and accessory pockets and back straps.
Carved from solid tonewoods
Amber brown varnish
Blackened hardwood fingerboard
Blackened rosewood or vene pegs
Composite tailpiece with adjusters
Wood bow with natural horsehair.
Order today and begin a fruitful relationship with music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.