- Product J20128
Stentor Student Series Double Bass Outfit
- Write a Review
Getting started on double bass has traditionally been a challenge, first because of their general priciness, second because they have not been playab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable double bass in varying sizes.
Getting started on double bass has traditionally been a challenge, first because of their general priciness, second because they have not been playable by smaller hands. The Student Series by Stetnor solves both of these challenges.
The Stentor Student double bass is made to a high standard and offers good playability at an affordable price. This is a good entry level double bass for the student player. It has a solid carved solid spruce front for good sound and tone and is fitted with quality brass machine heads for easy tuning. The bass comes a padded rayon cover with bow and accessory pockets and a good quality wood bow. 1/8 and 1/16 sizes only are fitted with European branded strings. Sizes available: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16
- Solid carved spruce front
- Back and sides laminated maple
- Chestnut brown varnish
- Brass machine heads
- Padded rayon cover
- Good quality wood bow
Order today and get started on double bass.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.