- Product J04100
Yamaha SV-130S Concert Select Silent Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
The SV-130S Concert Select Silent Violin Outfit provides violinists of all levels with the ability to practice confidently without disturbing others....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For recording or practice.
The SV-130S Concert Select Silent Violin Outfit provides violinists of all levels with the ability to practice confidently without disturbing others. Though the acoustic sound produced is barely a whisper, you will hear yourself in the rich, virtual environment of a resonant concert hall. The SV130 allows players of any level to play or practice anytime.
1/4" line-out jack. Aux-in 1/8" jack with independent volume control allows connection of a CD or MD player for playing along with your favorite recordings - a great way to quickly improve your playing. Unique Kun shoulder rest made specifically for this instrument.
- Single piezo pickup
- Improved noise reduction circuitry
- Built-in reverb: practice room, concert hall, cathedral
- Aux-In for playing along with recorded accompaniment or favorite music
- Available in four colors: black, candy apple red, antique brown, navy blue
Any environment can be a practice environment with the SILENT Violin system. Order today.
- Instrument Size: 4/4
- Neck: Maple
- Body: Spruce
- Fingerboard/ Pegs: Ebony
- Bridge: Maple (Aubert)
- Side Body/ Chin Rest/ Tailpiece: Molded plastic
- Tuning Adjusters: 4 fine tuners
- Strings: Kessler Steel Core
- Sensor: Piezo
- Electronic controls: Master volume; reverb type select; AUX IN volume
- In/Out Jacks: Headphone out; LINE OUT; AUX-IN
- Power supply: Two AA batteries or AC adapter
- Body color options: Brown; Black; Candy Apple Red; Navy Blue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.