- #474506 000006010 474506000006010
Yamaha SV-150 Silent Practice Violin
Brown Instrument Only
- Write a Review
The new SV-150 takes practice to an entirely new level with its new-concept control box featuring digital tuner, digital metronome, and more than 20 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Enjoy your practice time!
The new SV-150 takes practice to an entirely new level with its new-concept control box featuring digital tuner, digital metronome, and more than 20 digital sound effects. Effects include reverb, distortion, and vibrato. An SD card player makes it possible to play along with your favorite recorded tracks in mp3, m4a, wav, and MIDI file formats. The music player can slow down to 50% or speed up to 150% of the original track speed, maintaining the same pitch. Download any tracks to the SD card and play along to anything, anytime.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.