- Product 620101
Olympus Compact Shotgun Microphone
- Write a Review
The Olympus ME-31 shot gun microphone's directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular v...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
The Olympus ME-31 shot gun microphone's directional design limits interference from nearby sound sources. This is useful for recording a particular voice or signal that would otherwise be obscured or overpowered by other sources. For example, the ME-31 gun mic can help capture a keynote speaker at a conference without recording a lot of chatter from attendees.
Amplify the speaker, not the audience.
- Limited interference
- Durable metal construction
- Desktop microphone stand with a removable grip
Compact Shotgun Microphone
- Directionality: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70 â 15,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -32.5dB Â± 4dB
- Output impedance: 1.8kH
- Power supply: Plug-in-power system (1.5V â 5V)
- Output Plug Type: 3.5mm gold-plated 3-prong monaural plug
- External dimensions: 21mm x 155mm
- Cord length: 1.5m
- Weight: Approx. 97.5g (including the cords)
- Included: Windscreen, Grip, Stand, Stand adapter, Case