- #J40933 000000000 J40933000000000
8DIO Productions Borosilicate Bells
- Write a Review
Borosilicate glass has found its place in a number of creative and scientific endeavors. From tobacco pipes all the way to space shuttle insulation, ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Deep sampled Pyrex Mixing Bowl library.
Borosilicate glass has found its place in a number of creative and scientific endeavors. From tobacco pipes all the way to space shuttle insulation, and plenty in between. That range of uses now includes a set of beautiful tuned bells.
Actually, these bells are a set of Pyrex mixing bowls. The bowls range in size from 4 inches in diameter to 12 inches. They were played using a wooden spoon, metal knife, and a rubber spatula. Some of the effects were made using a saw blade, and due to the inherent resilience of this type of glass the bowls are no worse for the wear.
- Software type: Virtual Instrument
- Plug-in format(s): VST, AU, AAX
- Computer platform: Mac & Windows
- Delivery: Software download
- Version: Full version
- Sound Library
- Total library size: 0.8 GB
- Sound generation: Sample based
- Integrated effects: Yes
- Standalone: Yes
- Expandable: No
- Minimum System Requirements
- Free hard drive space: 0.8 GB
- RAM: 1 GB
- Authorization: NI Service Center
- Mac requirements: 1.6 GHz
- Windows requirements: 1.4 GHz
- 64-bit compatibile: Yes
- Kontakt required: Yes, version 3.5 or later
The same sample catalog featured in hundreds of top-grossing films, TV shows, AAA video game titles and more. Order 8Dio today!