- Product J11854
AAS String Studio VS-2 String Modeling Synthesizer
- Write a Review
String Studio VS-2 is a string modeling synthesizer plug-in that swaps the traditional oscillator sound source for a string. With its picks, bows, ha...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
More than 600 presets spread into 11 categories.
String Studio VS-2 is a string modeling synthesizer plug-in that swaps the traditional oscillator sound source for a string. With its picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards, it is a unique blend of acoustic modeling and regular synth-control features”you wont believe how crazy you can go with a simple string.
The completely renewed factory library has well over 600 production-ready sounds classified for fast and intuitive exploration.
Sean Divine signature sounds
A collection of 50 inspiring signature presets by producer Sean Divine.
Compressor and equalizer
These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synths parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides String Studio VS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
Bank and program manager
String Studio VS-2s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
Backward compatible with VS-1 presets
Simply put your String Studio VS-1 exported presets in String Studio VS-2˜s bank folder to convert them.
Reinvigorated and polished, String Studio VS-2s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files
String Studio VS-2 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music making.
Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plug-ins
String Studio VS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
- Entirely based on physical modeling for outstanding sound quality
- Top quality preset library
- Real time calculation of sound”no samples
- 32?bit floating point internal processing
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24?bit/192?kHz
- Integrated audio recorder to capture performance on the fly
- Integrated browser and locate function for easy navigation and organization of presets
- Import/Export functions for easy sharing of presets
- Unlimited undo/redo capability
- Standalone operation”no host application required
- Standard plugin formats support
- Full audio and MIDI hardware support
- Simultaneous operation of multiple MIDI ports
- MIDI automation and program change support
- User defined MIDI maps with MIDI Learn
- High quality integrated master effects: chorus, delay, and reverb
- MIDI Clock, tap, and host tempo synchronization
Bring the realism of string instruments into your home studio,