- J37984 000000000 J37984000000000
Adam Audio A5X and Sub8 2.1 Package
- Write a Review
A pair of Adam A5X near-field monitors coupled with the Adam Sub8 subwoofer. This supplies a full range system with frequency response to an unbeliev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Complete monitoring system, high quality.
A pair of Adam A5X near-field monitors coupled with the Adam Sub8 subwoofer. This supplies a full range system with frequency response to an unbelievable 28hZ.
The A5X features the X-ART tweeter, a pleated diaphragm whose folds compress or expand according to the audio signal. Air is drawn in and squeezed out, like the bellows of an accordion. A 5.5" midwoofer reproduces frequencies below 2.5kHz. Its minimum weight and maximum rigidity prevent breakup resonances, resulting in outstanding dynamic behavior and impeccable sound characteristics.
A deceptively powerful subwoofer that extends low frequency capabilities of any near-field monitoring system. The Sub8 houses an 8" woofer with a 50mm voice coil, and is driven by a 160W ICE Power amp. The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor the subwoofer's input level and crossover frequency settings for the best performance in your studio. These knobs can be controlled with an included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
Order today for the fullest full range.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.