- #H90329 002000000 H90329002000000
Adam Audio F7 7" Powered Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
Adam monitors are found in top recording and post production studios all over the world, and now take their extensive knowledge of studio speaker tec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exceptional ADAM speaker sound and technology, in an affordable 7 woofer size.
Adam monitors are found in top recording and post production studios all over the world, and now take their extensive knowledge of studio speaker technology and have created a more affordable entry line of monitors. The F7 has the same dimensions and a similar sound quality to the well respected A7X, but at a lower price point.
The F7 features ADAM Audio' proprietary Accelerating Ribbon Technology, the most famous of all ADAM inventions, assuring for utmost clarity of the high frequencies.
The 7 carbon/paper-midwoofer comes with a 37mm voice coil. It has been designed to perfectly complemet the ART tweeter. It stars in both the deep registers and the musically crucial midrange.
The F7 shares the same controls of the F5: a volume knob (-ˆž to +6dB) and two room EQ' for both the high (>5kHz) and the low (<300Hz) frequencies.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 7"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1.5"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Glass fiber/paper
- Frequency response: 44Hz – 50kHz
- Max peak SPL: 109 dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 85W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA, TRS
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 9"
- Height: 12.5"
- Depth: 10.5"
- Weight: 19.8 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
This is the perfect solution for smaller home studios that need professional monitoring. Order today.
F7 7" Powered Studio Monitor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.