- Product 580581
Adam Audio Sub7 7" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The ADAM Audio Sub7's small footprint allows for easy placement in small spaces. The subwoofer's front panel features 2 motorized controls for input ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full, powerful sound in a small package.
The ADAM Audio Sub7's small footprint allows for easy placement in small spaces. The subwoofer's front panel features 2 motorized controls for input level and crossover frequency settings for dialing in the optimal settings for each environment. These knobs can also be controlled with an included wireless remote control, allowing users to optimize their sound reproduction without leaving the listening position.
The Sub7 speaker is equipped with both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA in and output connectors and numerous controls. A 0/180 phase switch and a switchable 85Hz highpass help tailor the sound to the system and room. The low cutoff frequency of 31Hz (-3 dB point) enables this subwoofer to fill out the lows of any system while keeping a compact form factor.
In addition to desktop audio recording applications, the ADAM Audio Sub7 is well suited to mobile and broadcast applications, surround setups, and multimedia uses such as gaming and home audio.
- Small footprint for easy placement
- 2 motorized controls for easy input and crossover frequency tweaking, controllable via included wireless remote control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA input and output connectors
- Switchable 85Hz highpass
- Ideal for desktop audio recording applications, mobile broadcast, surround setups, and multimedia
Add the versatile Sub7 to the cart now and fill out the lows of your audio system.
- Design: Active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer: 7" coated paper
- Frequency response (±3dB): 31“150Hz
- Crossover: 50“150 Hz
- Built-in amps: 1x140W (RMS)
- Inputs: Balanced XLR, unbalanced RCA
- Dimensions: 14-3/5" W x 7-4/5" H x 11" D
- Weight: 27 lb.
- Warranty: 5-year ADAM Audio warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Set Up
- Good Power Output
- Great Sound Quality
- Home Theater
Comments about Adam Audio Sub7 7" Subwoofer:
Bought all three items here at Musician's Friend. I'm definitely a novice home studio user and bought way more quality than I really needed, but I think the sub7 is incredible paired with the ARTist 3s. Matte finish is really nice for sitting on the floor. Worth every penny. Couldn't be happier with the purchase.
- Was this a gift?: