- Product 581393
ADK ADK S-7C Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
The ADK S-7C is a professional transformer-less FET cardioid condenser microphone designed to be a High-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a di...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A solid, reliable "High-SPL" studio microphone built for both live recording and reinforcement.
The ADK S-7C is a professional transformer-less FET cardioid condenser microphone designed to be a High-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a distinctly "brilliant" sound coloration. The S7-C has the brightest tone of any ADK. Translation”a sound forward in the mix and sparkling hot.
The dynamic range was set to allow for relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and the two-way Pad enables this microphone to be used with sources up to 150 dB SPL. You may never record a jet plane or a loud rock-concert, but you can with an S-7. Built to be a total Swiss-Army Mic.
The ADK S-7B is suitable for any moderate to high SPL source, whenever a fast, detailed recording desired: All "pop" and "Rock" vocals”with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air)Brass”with a pop filter (to protect the capsule from strong blasts of air), Drum kit: Toms, Floor tom, overhead and spot mic'ing, including kick drum, Any amplified instruments”guitar cabs, bass cabs, any percussion instrument, stereo/ambient recording, all stringed instrument, solo/spot recording, woodwinds.
- Upgraded electronics
- Transformer-less circuit with symmetrical Truly balanced output stage
- Extra capsule QC and special assembly procedures
- Two way pad to tailor dynamic response
- Two way HP filter to tailor bass response
- High headroom, even unpadded. A total Swiss army mic
- Clean audio path, low distortion for accurate sonic imaging
- Low-noise Class-A condenser for all high SPL sources
- Coloration effervescent &mdash Great on drums, cabinets: spectacular " Front of House Mix" vocals
- Includes piano-black wooden jewel case, and heavy-duty all-metal ring-mount
A Swiss army mic for your studio! Order today!
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 12mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (0dB PAD/-8dB PAD/-18dB PAD)
- Low Cut filter (HPF): FLAT/100Hz/150Hz
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 48V