- Product 271339
ADK Hamburg Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The large-diaphragm ADK Hamburg MK8 is an upgraded version of the popular Hamburg edition mic with an even more finelybtuned response curve designed ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Vintage German tube mic character.
The large-diaphragm ADK Hamburg MK8 is an upgraded version of the popular Hamburg edition mic with an even more finelybtuned response curve designed to replicate a vintage late 1950s German tube mic. It is the 8th generation of ADK microphones to offer a mellow, robust tonality that tends to round out the tone of the source. Great for vocals, reeds, or bass elements.
- Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 126dB max SPL
- Mellow, robust tonality
An essential mic to have in the locker. Order today.
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V Â± 4V