- Product 271369
ADK TT Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The large diaphragm ADK TT is a multi-pattern remotely-variable tube microphone that is ideal for male and female lead vocals, acoustic and electric ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
9 polar patterns give you near-limitless versatility.
The large diaphragm ADK TT is a multi-pattern remotely-variable tube microphone that is ideal for male and female lead vocals, acoustic and electric guitar, reed instruments, strings, drum overheads, or any recording you want to have vintage tube warmth. It's also a great broadcast mic. 9 polar patterns include omni, cardioid, figure 8, and six Intermediate patterns.
The ADK TT includes a Turbo-Tube power supply, super mount, multi-pin cable, foam windscreen, premium flight case, and a stock military-grade 6072A tube.
- Class A tube condenser
- Multi-pattern including omni, cardioid, and figure 8, and 6 intermediate patterns
- Remote polar pattern controller
- Dual 1" diaphragms
- 125dB max SPL
Order today and give your studio a serious tool.
TT Large Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone
- Type: Class A Valve (Tube) Condenser Pressure Gradient Mic with Dual 1" Six Micron Diaphragms with Dedicated Turbo-Tube Power Supply and Remote Polar Pattern Controller.
- Polar Pattern: 9 Polar Patterns Including Omni, Cardioid, Figure 8 and Six Intermediate Positions
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa = -37dBV (0 dBV = 1v/Pa)
- Frequency Range: 20 to 20k Hz
- Impedance: <250 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Max. SPL for 1% THD @1000Hz: 125dB
- Equivalent Noise Level: IEC 286-4 (A Weighted) 18 dB Typical
- S/N Ratio 1Pa: 76dB
- Power Requirement: Dedicated ADK Power Supply
- Rel. Humidity: 90% (C) / 85% (C)
- Connector: 7 Pin Multi-Pin Cable (Supplied)
- Size: Diameter 53mm (2.1") Length 225mm (8.9")
- Net Weight: 750gm (26.5 oz.)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I recently purchased the ADK TT because I needed a solid and versatile tube condenser microphone. I also needed a different flavor for vocals. After having a lot of experience with ADK microphones I decided it was an easy choice to purchase this mic. It gives me thick vocals that don't have an over sibilant top end. It is very eq friendly in post production as well. I have also used it to record acoustic guitar and as a mono room mic. I couldn't be more satisfied with the sound and image it captures. To get something that sounds this good right out of the box you would have to spend about 700 to 1000 dollars more. The area 51 mic line is right on the money and this mic is no exception. It delivers out of the box pro sound quality and is very affordable