- Product 702573
Adobe Production Studio Premium
- Write a Review
Adobe Production Studio Premium software brings power and efficiency to your film, video, DVD, and web workflows. Part of the Adobe® Creative Suite f...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The creative power needed for modern video and internet media production.
Adobe Production Studio Premium software brings power and efficiency to your film, video, DVD, and web workflows. Part of the Adobe® Creative Suite family, Production Studio is a complete post-production solution that combines Adobe's exceptional video and graphics software with the time-saving integration and workflow features of Adobe Dynamic Link and Adobe Bridge.
Motion graphics and visual effects with Adobe After Effects 7.0
Create compelling motion graphics and blockbuster visual effects with efficiency, precision, and infinite variety using the industry standard. Adobe After Effects® 7.0 software delivers the flexibility and power you need to bring a new dimension to your film, video, and web productions.
Realtime video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
Make every frame count with Adobe Premiere® Pro 2.0 software, the most scalable, efficient, and precise video editing tool available. Whether you're working with HD, HDV, SD, or DV, superior performance and a complete toolset let you work faster and more creatively to deliver the quality work you and your clients demand.
Greater control over images in Adobe Photoshop CS2
Enjoy greater precision and control when preparing images for use in film, video, and DVD productions with Adobe Photoshop® CS2 software. Take advantage of new features such as 32-bit High Dynamic Range (HDR) color support and Vanishing Point, which enables you to edit in perspective.
Audio recording, mixing, editing, and mastering with Adobe Audition 2.0 (Premium edition only)
Use the all-in-one toolset for professional audio production, including looping and audio restoration capabilities. Adobe Audition® 2.0 software delivers the flexibility and control you need to produce great soundtracks for any project.
Professional DVD production with Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 (Premium edition only)
Take advantage of Adobe Photoshop integration — unmatched by any other DVD-authoring software — to create full-featured, menu-driven DVDs for feature films, business communications, training, events, and more in Adobe Encore® DVD 2.0 software.
Advanced power for vectors in Adobe Illustrator CS2 (Premium edition only)
Create editable and scalable vector artwork for your film, video, and web productions in Adobe Illustrator® CS2 software, now with advanced painting, drawing, and type tools.
Eliminate rendering with Adobe Dynamic Link, only in Production Studio
Eliminate delays for rendering with this exclusive Adobe Production Studio feature. Use After Effects compositions in Adobe Premiere Pro and Encore DVD projects with no intermediate rendering. Edit a composition in After Effects and view your updates instantly in the other Production Studio components.
Increased productivity from unmatched Adobe integration
Enjoy enhanced integration among Adobe Production Studio components, with native Photoshop file support in After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Encore DVD, and Illustrator; shared compositions and timelines between After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro; common effects in After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro; copy-and-paste and drag-and-drop compatibility among software components; Edit Original functionality; and more.
A unified design environment for higher productivity
Get up to speed quickly and work efficiently thanks to standardized user interface elements throughout Production Studio, such as workspace panels that dock and group; custom workspaces; and common commands, tools, and keyboard shortcuts
File browsing and organizing with Adobe Bridge
Organize and browse content files, and then drag and drop them from Adobe Bridge into your film, video, audio, and DVD productions. Search, sort, and edit XMP metadata info and preview scalable thumbnails of video and images as well as audio files. Preview and apply After Effects Animation and Behavior Presets.
HD video for the highest production standards
Work with HD at all popular resolutions and frame rates. Production Studio supports HD, HDV, SD, and DV formats.
Broad support for industry standards and formats
Smoothly integrate Production Studio into your existing workflows with support for today's standards and formats, including Macromedia® Flash® (SWF and FLV), AAF, OMF, EDL, VST, ASIO, PDF, PSD, AI, EPS, MPEG, TIFF, TGA, JPEG, FireWire, WAV, BWF, AIFF, MP3, AVI, Windows Media, QuickTime, Real, and more.
Macromedia Flash integration
Choose the right Macromedia Flash format to encode your video and audio files for optimal web viewing. Export directly from After Effects as SWF for vector-based animations, or from Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects to FLV for live-action video.
Pristine, high-quality color
Save 32-bit float HDR files in Photoshop and integrate them into After Effects Professional compositions. Work with 16-bit Photoshop files in After Effects Professional and Adobe Premiere Pro. Employ 10-bit YUV video color for SD or HD footage in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Superior audio production
Compose, edit, and mix 5.1 surround sound audio for video. Create stereo or surround Dolby® Digital AC3 files for use in Adobe Encore DVD. Create loop-based multitrack soundtracks and use powerful Adobe Audition restoration and cleanup tools. DTS audio is also supported in Encore DVD.
- Complete post-production solution
- Part of Adobe Creative Suite family
- Adobe's exceptional video and graphics software
- Time-saving integration and workflow features
- Includes: Adobe After Effects 7.0, Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Audition 2.0 (Premium edition only), Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 (Premium edition only), Adobe Illustrator CS2 (Premium edition only), Adobe Dynamic Link, Adobe Bridge
- Motion graphics and visual effects
- Realtime video editing
- Precision control over images
- Audio recording, mixing, editing, and mastering (Premium edition only)
- Professional DVD production (Premium edition only)
- Advanced power for vector artwork (Premium edition only)
- Intelligent workflow
- Increased productivity from unmatched Adobe integration
- File browsing and organizing
- HD video for the highest production standards
- Broad support for industry standards and formats
- Macromedia Flash integration
- Pristine, high-quality color
Call now to get your video productions on track!
- Intel® Pentium® 4 1.4GHz processor for DV (Pentium 4 3.4GHz processor for HDV; dual Intel Xeon™ 2.8GHz processors for HD; SSE2-enabled processor required for AMD systems)
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2
- 512MB of RAM (1GB required when running multiple applications and when using Adobe Dynamic Link; 2GB required for HDV and HD)
- 21GB of available hard-disk space for installation (additional 10GB recommended for After Effects disk caching)
- Dedicated 7,200RPM hard drive for DV and HDV editing; striped disk array storage (RAID 0) for HD
- 1,280x1,024 video display with 32-bit color adapter
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- DVD+-R burner required for DVD creation
- CD-RW drive required for audio CD creation
- Microsoft DirectX-compatible sound card (multichannel ASIO-compatible sound card required for surround sound support)
- OHCI-compatible IEEE 1394 video interface card for DV and HDV (AJA Xena HS for HD)
- QuickTime 6.5 software required to import/export QuickTime files
- For Adobe® PostScript® printers: PostScript Level 2 or PostScript 3™
- Internet or phone connection required for product activation and Internet-related services
- Broadband Internet connection required for Adobe Stock Photos (The Adobe Stock Photos service may not be available in all countries, languages, and currencies and is subject to change. Use of the service is governed by the Adobe Stock Photos Terms of Service. For details, visit Adobe Stock Photos.)
- For OpenGL support: Adobe After Effects supported OpenGL 2.0 card (Nvidia recommended)
- Adobe-recommended graphics card required for GPU-accelerated playback