- J12498 000000000 J12498000000000
AEA Microphones N22 Active Ribbon Microphone
- Write a Review
Featuring the same Big Ribbon technology that has earned AEA its reputation, the N22 Active Ribbon Microphone offers an incredible sound in close mic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Featuring the same Big Ribbon technology that has earned AEA its reputation, the N22 Active Ribbon Microphone offers an incredible sound in close mic applications like acoustic and electric guitars, piano, vocals, and drums. With phantom-powered JFET electronics and a custom German transformer that provides an additional 12dB of output, the N22 achieves optimal performance with a wide range of preamps including USB or Firewire audio interfaces in home studio setups. The highly protected pure aluminum ribbon allows for using the N22 in live sound applications and vocal recording without the need for an additional pop-filter. The N22 delivers a handcrafted US-made microphone built to last a lifetime.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.