- Write a Review
A great hands-free solution for turning virtual sheet music on a Mac or PC.
This kit includes an AirTurn AT-104 USB Page Turner with 2 ATFS-2 pedals plus MusicReader PDF 4 software for a simple-and-easy page-turning solution for musicians who use Macs or PCs to read sheet music.
AirTurn AT-104 USB Page Turner
The AirTurn AT-104 is a wireless page turner for Mac and PC computers. The AT-104 transmitter is controlled by two ATFS-2 silent pedals for forwards and backwards page turns, and the receiver plugs into most Mac and PC USB ports for wireless operation. The AT-104 also comes bundled with foot switches and MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC, a program that enables you to convert paper sheet music to digital PDF files, manage your digital sheet music library, create playlists, mark up your music with digital ink and highlights, and view your music in a variety of ways, from half page and double page views, to full page portrait views.
AirTurn ATFS-2 Pedals
The ATFS-2 with groundbreaking mechanism-free momentary switch technologies for completely silent operation is an ideal solution for musicians who need to eliminate the sounds of page turns or the clicking of "tradtional" footswitches. ATFS-2 footswitches are crafted from high strength plastics and features no squeaky hinges or switch "clicks" to trigger page turns. Its low profile makes it easy and discrete to tap.
MusicReader PDF 4 sofftware
With MusicReader PDF 4, you can carry your entire music library with you wherever you go. Find any piece instantly. Create playlists and customize effortless page turns. View music in a variety of formats: zoomed half page, full page, rotated portrait (for non-Mac supported graphics cards), and double page views. Annotate your music with digital ink in multiple colors non-destructively. MusicReader PDF 4 works with all PDF files natively - no need to convert files. It is Mac and PC compatible, with an iPad version available separately. It also comes with a full set of musicians' tools, including an audio recorder and player, digital metronome, and an audio/visual tuner.
- AirTurn AT-104 USB Page Turner
- Easy to use with no software to install-simply plug the receiver into the USB port of your Windows or MAC PC and connect the transmitter to a wide variety of momentary foot switches and pedals with 1/4" male to male cables
- The AirTurn AT-104 can be used with one footswitch to turn forwards only, or with two footswitches to turn forwards and backwards
- Each transmitter and receiver is paired with a unique ID, allowing for multiple AirTurns to be used in the same space
- The AirTurn AT-104 transmitter runs on 2 AA batteries for up to several weeks at a time (actual usage may vary)
- Approximately 100 foot wireless operating range between transmitter and USB receiver
- One-year warranty
- MusicReader PDF 4 software
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Order this special trio today!
AT-104 USB Page Turner + 2 ATFS-2 pedals with MusicReader PDF 4 Software
- AirTurn AT-104 USB Page Turner
OS Support: Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, MAC OS 9, 10
Electrical: (Radio) Voltage 1.5v (2-1.5v AA in parallel)
2.4GHz transmission with about 100ft. (30m) transmission
Transmitter wake-up with either pedal depress
65,000 unique pairing IDs
One 1/4" stereo jack connects to PG/DN PG/UP function
One 1/4" mono jack connects to PG/UP function
Operating 0C to - 42C 20% to 90% relative humidity
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.