- Write a Review
Tablet computers like the iPad are great for reading sheet music, but when you need to keep both hands on your instrument while you play, it's impossible to tap or swipe the screen to turn pages, which is where the Bluetooth AirTurn BT-105 foot pedal controller comes in handy. The AirTurn BT-105 is compatible with many apps for iPad & Android tablets, as well as most Mac and PC document and presentation programs and works with a wide range of pedals and momentary switches, including BOSS FS-5U footswitches, as well as bite and tongue switches.
The AirTurn BT-105 also features a power switch, status indicator light, two 3.5mm (1/8 inch) jacks, and an internal rechargeable battery with a mini USB recharging port. Battery life will vary, but users can expect up to 100 hours of standby usage. The BT-105 also features automatic Bluetooth pairing with the iPad for easy connections and fast page turns, as well as a built-in debounce filter to prevent multiple page turns for each foot switch press.
A wireless Bluetooth foot pedal controller for your tablet computers.
- On/Off/Reset Switch
- Status indicator for communications and charging
- 2 - 3.5mm (1/8") audio stereo jacks*
- Internal 430mAh lithium polymer battery
- 1 meter USB charging cable
- Multiple profiles for different uses
- *Each jack may have a stereo-mono splitter inserted to make 4 ports. Application software must support the additional ports to function.
- Fully qualified Bluetooth 2.1/2.0/1.2/1.1 module
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR support
- Low power modes (26uA deep sleep, <3mA connected in sniff mode, 30mA TX)
- Certifications: FCC, CE
- Environmentally-friendly and RoHS compliant
- Approximate Range
- After One Wall 60 feet
- After Two Walls 55 feet
- After Three Walls 36 feet
- Operates with Bluetooth equipped PC's MACs, iPad and most Bluetooth computers that support Bluetooth keyboards
Show off your music skills and improve your playing with a little footwork thanks to the BT-105. Order today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.