- Product H99622
AirTurn DIGIT Wireless Controller with 4 ATFS-2 Pedals and Pedal Board
- Write a Review
Do more with four! Turn pages, navigate setlists, control guitar/bass/amp effects, even transpose keys and toggle backing tracks.* This AirTurn DIGIT...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An effecient four pedal system.
Do more with four! Turn pages, navigate setlists, control guitar/bass/amp effects, even transpose keys and toggle backing tracks.* This AirTurn DIGIT four-pedal kit comes with the AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT Bluetooth Transceiver, 4 ATFS-2 black silent pedals that connect to the DIGIT, the AirTurn non-slip pedal board, and a USB recharging cable. Fully assembled. The AirTurn Digit Transceiver may be easily removed for use in other applications.
The AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT is a revolutionary wireless controller that combines foot-pedal compatibility with handheld control. A silent, tactile button set provides the ability to turn pages, control teleprompter apps, and advance presentation slides, as well as media control for iTunes on all iOS devices including iTunes for Mac and PC, and the ability to control iOS cameras for remote video and picture snapshots. For hands-free pedal control, two 3.5mm (1/8 inch) stereo ports connect to the ATFS-2 4 pedal board to replicate the handset button controls. The AirTurn DIGIT can be easily unplugged from the ATFS-2 pedals and pedal board's Velcro fastener.
The AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT features 6 silent membrane buttons, a power switch, status indicator light, 5 keyboard profiles, and an internal rechargeable battery with a mini USB recharging port. Battery life will vary, but users can expect up to 100 hours of standby usage. The AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT also features automatic Bluetooth pairing with the tablets and computers for easy connections and fast page turns, as well as a built-in debounce filter to prevent multiple page turns for each button or foot switch press.
The AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT works with a growing number of iPad and Android apps as well as Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Keynote for PC and Mac Bluetooth-equipped computers (Note: the AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT is not compatible with the iPad version of Keynote). The AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT works with iTunes on all Bluetooth-capable iOS devices (all iPads, iPhone 3S and above, and iPod Touch), as well as iTunes for Mac and PC computers, giving users the ability to play/pause, navigate tracks, and control volume. The AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT will also control the camera on all camera-equipped iOS devices.
The ATFS-2 black pedals are constructed of nearly indestructible polycarbonate plastic and feature a proprietary "mechanism-free" switch system for perfectly silent operation.
Use the ATFS-2 pedals with the AirTurn DIGIT to turn pages, navigate between songs in a set list, control instrument effects, and much more. Developers have created many different ways to use the 4 pedal AirTurn BT-105 DIGIT. Here is an example of some of the multi-pedal functions that can be customized from OnSong for iOS:
- Scroll Up scrolls the page up by 75% of the screen height
- Scroll Down scrolls the page down by 75% of the screen height
- Next Song goes directly to the next song in the set
- Previous Song goes directly to the previous song in the set
- Toggle Audio starts and stops playback of the associated backing track
- Toggle Autoscroll starts or stops the page from autoscrolling
- Toggle Metronome starts or stops the metronome at the tempo set for the current song
- Show/Hide Menubar shows or hides the menubar
- Show Songs List shows the songs menu (note the songs menu cannot be rehidden because it receives the input of the keyboard at this point)
- Transpose Up transposes the song up a half step
- Transpose Down transposes the song down a half step
- Tempo Up increases the tempo of the current song by one BPM
- Tempo Down decreases the tempo of the current song by one BPM
- Volume Up increases the volume of the device output by 10%
- Volume Down decreases the volume of the device output by 10%
- Autoscroll Faster speeds up the autoscroll by reducing the duration of the song by 30 seconds
Do more with four! Order today.
DIGIT Wireless Controller with 4 ATFS-2 Pedals and Pedal Board
- Weight: 2.8lb.
- Dimensions: 6.25"x16.5"x2.25"